The Ohio Renal Association’s goals are:
- To educate the public, third party payors and the government as to the particular problems and needs of ESRD patients and the providers of their care.
- To provide a forum in which to discuss and address state-specific issues.
- To strengthen our position by working in collaboration with other organizations and associations.
- To stay abreast of legislative and regulatory issues and to influence that process for the attainment of our mission.
- To enhance networking, education, and communication within the membership, and to be a clearinghouse of information.
- To enhance the delivery of quality patient care through the accomplishment of the above goals.
Ohio Renal Association
18720 Chagrin Boulevard
Shaker Heights, OH 44122
Phone 216.295.7003 ext. 253